- The Moody’s report released on Wednesday maintained the Kingdom’s A1 rating
- The agency expects higher oil production to boost the Saudi economy
- The Yemeni president called for re-activating the previous agreements and understandings between Yemen and China
- The Chinese ambassador renewed his country’s support for President Abed Rabbo Mansour Hadi
- Jeddah mayor: The secretariat has signed partnership agreements with the private sector and institutions for initiatives to develop parks, buildings and pedestrian walkways
- The city has organized a number of cultural and recreational events for visitors to the parks
- Russia and Turkey reached an agreement last month to set up a demilitarized zone around the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib
- The Kremlin confirmed Vladimir Putin’s participation in the summit
- The UN Human Rights Council has accused top Myanmar generals of genocide over the bloody campaign, allegations the country strongly denies.
- Myanmar has vowed to close nearly 20 of the camps around Sittwe in the coming months.
- Ryanair pilots across Europe staged a 24-hour stoppage in September to push their demands also for better pay and conditions
- Aussie skipper admits side has to sort out batting ahead of Test series against India.
- Abbas destroys Australia with a haul of 17 wickets in the series.
- Leftist candidate Fernando Haddad accused frontrunner Jair Bolsonaro of using WhatsApp to unleash fake news messages
- here are 120 million WhatsApp user accounts in Brazil, whose population is 210 million