Breaking News 0
- A source in the government delegation said their side had released the names of 8,200 detainees
- The Houthi militia announced that the names of a total of 15,000 detainees and prisoners had been exchanged
- The first phase is scheduled for completion by 2021
- SPARK will localize more than 300 new industrial services and facilities and will have specialized training centers to cater to the huge influx of manpower
- Authorities are building a wall around the city's airport after militants rocketed a helicopter used by the then defense and interior ministers
- The pervasive security, and the great lengths to which the military went to protect the journalists, suggest danger may not be far away
- US interest rate rises and the end of the Federal Reserve’s quantitative easing program have lessened dollar availability
- Investors from developed markets are more reluctant to park their money in assets from further afield because the returns they can achieve nearer to home are increasing
- Tournament gets under way on Wednesday when Al-Ain take on Team Wellington at home.
- UAE midfielder sure his side can cause a few shocks.
- Pakistan has previously threatened to block Twitter if the company did not remove content its government found offensive
- Pakistan banned Facebook for hosting allegedly blasphemous content for two weeks in 2010 while YouTube was unavailable from 2012 to 2016 over an amateur film about the Prophet Muhammad that led to global riots