- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The arsenal included drones, a sniper rifle, roadside bombs disguised as rocks and even a “drone boat” which had been filled with explosives that failed to detonate.
- Equipment used to produce and load fuel for rockets that target Saudi Arabia contained Iranian labels.
- More than 2,000 minors have been separated from their families since early May
- In May, the Department of Justice adopted the zero-tolerance policy in which anyone caught entering the US illegally is criminally prosecuted
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.