- Col. Turki Al-Maliki: Houthi militia have launched more than 125 ballistic missiles towards Saudi Arabia's territories.
- Most of the missiles were intercepted by Saudi Arabia's air defence systems.
- 253 schools will open their doors to students: governor
- The school buildings would serve 206,465 male and female students at all stages of schooling with 5,899 classrooms
- Total relief provided by the Kingdom since the war began now stands at about $1billion
- Latest package announced by Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir at conference in Brussels
Special 0 photos
- Iraqi troops are trying to win the peace in a city that has suffered some of the most ferocious fighting in the country
- Daesh ruled Fallujah under a draconian interpretation of Islamic law for two-and-a-half years
- Around 250 tons of illegal drugs passed through Indonesia’s borders in 2016, according to figures from the National Narcotics Agency.
- Indonesia has some of the world’s toughest anti-drug laws, with sentences including the death penalty for smugglers who carry five or more grams.
- James' 3-pointer buzzer beater puts Cavaliers within one victory of advancing in the Eastern Conference playoffs
- James finished with 44 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists.