- The military said it has placed explosives in the tunnel as part of an open-ended operation to identify and destroy the cross-border passageways
- Israel has called on the international community to impose new sanctions on the Iranian-backed Hezbollah
- Daesh lost nearly all the territory it once held in Syria last year in separate offensives by the US-backed SDF on the one hand, and the Russian-backed Syrian army on the other
- The explosion occurred in Sapporo, the capital city of Japan’s northern main island of Hokkaido
- Police said 41 people were injured, most of them mildly, though one was in serious condition
- Shaqiri braces gives Reds deserved win over United at Anfield.
- Mourinho's men well beaten as Liverpool leapfrog Manchester City ti return to top of the table.
- Confidencial’s front door was sealed with tape following the raid. Police seized work equipment and documents