- The Financial Action Task Force said it was disappointed that Tehran had acted on only nine out of 10 of its guidelines despite pledges to make the grade
- Russia and Turkey reached an agreement last month to set up a demilitarized zone around the northwestern Syrian province of Idlib
- The Kremlin confirmed Vladimir Putin’s participation in the summit
- Dewji, 43, who is considered Africa’s youngest billionaire, was seized by gunmen as he entered a hotel gym in Tanzania’s economic capital Dar es Salaam Thursday morning last week.
- His family is offering a reward of half a million dollars (435,000 euros) for information that would help police find him.
- Property increases downside risks to economy
- September new construction starts up by a fifth
- Saudi young guns hopeful for future with glory at Tokyo and Paris Olympics on their minds.
- Yousif Jalaiden, the Saudi delegation’s chef de mission, tells young stars 'the hard yards start now.'
- Facebook is enlisting the veteran of EU politics to help with increased regulatory scrutiny and challenges to its reputation
- Clegg described the new job as ‘an exciting new adventure,’ after 20 years in British politics