- The shooter was believed to be a 29-year-old from the city who was set to be arrested on Tuesday morning
- A source in the government delegation said their side had released the names of 8,200 detainees
- The Houthi militia announced that the names of a total of 15,000 detainees and prisoners had been exchanged
- The first phase is scheduled for completion by 2021
- SPARK will localize more than 300 new industrial services and facilities and will have specialized training centers to cater to the huge influx of manpower
- UN Spokesperson says at least 16,500 people have been forced to flee their homes
- Almost 320 civilians have been killed, including 113 children
- The setback to Modi’s Bharatiya Janata Party is expected to revive the political fortunes of the Congress party under Rahul Gandhi
- Voting in the three states was spread over the past two weeks
- Das — a high-profile backer of Modi’s controversial 2016 move to scrap high-value currency notes, known as demonetization
- Tournament gets under way on Wednesday when Al-Ain take on Team Wellington at home.
- UAE midfielder sure his side can cause a few shocks.
- Critics piled into the tech mogul for being “tone deaf” at a time when the UN has said Myanmar’s generals should be investigated for genocide
- Dorsey said he has been a long-time meditator and wanted to travel to Buddhist-majority Myanmar where Vipassana is practiced in its “original form”