- May said she would seek “assurances” from the EU and bring the Brexit deal back to Parliament
- May insisted that her Brexit deal was still “the best deal that is negotiable,” and said rejecting it raised the chances of Britain crashing out of the EU with no agreement
- The king stressed the role of education in the development of a country
- The Kremlin said on Saturday that Netanyahu had called Putin to discuss the operation against alleged Hezbollah tunnels
- The Times Now channel said the BJP was trailing in all three states, where it had grabbed almost all the parliamentary seats in its landslide win in the last general election in 2014
- The RBI governor resigned abruptly after a months-long tussle over policy with the government
- 22 Formula E drivers will battle it out for glory this weekend
- "I’m very happy to see how Saudi Arabia is becoming a rising name for big sports"