- Oath taking ceremony was held at President House
- In his first address to Parliament on Friday, Imran Khan vowed to act against corruption
- Thousands of people are waiting to be rescued as relentless monsoon rains cause extensive flooding
- The central government has dispatched military units to Kerala, but state officials are pleading for additional help
- Western sanctions imposed in 2014 over Russia’s annexation of Crimea have already made it extremely hard for many state oil firms such as Rosneft to borrow abroad
- Russian gas exporting monopoly Gazprom has maintained its output since 2014 and actually increased exports to Europe to an all-time high in 2017
- New boss Jorge Jesus to give start to new star signing after $17 million move from Al-Ain last week.
- Al-Hilal coach keen to put on a good show in London and start season with silverware against Al-Ittihad.
- Hundreds of employees have called on the company to provide more “transparency, oversight and accountability
- Employees have asked Google to create an ethics review group with rank-and-file workers, appoint ombudspeople to provide independent review and internally publish assessments of projects