0 Breaking News
- Young Saudi entrepreneurs will be the first beneficiaries of this new alliance, which will further facilitate electronic trading and motivate the growth of small and medium enterprises.
- Geidea started with just five employees, including founder Abdullah Al-Othman, but now has more than 500 staff and branches within the Kingdom and abroad.
- In Europe, leaders of European Union member countries are trying anew to come up with continent-wide solutions to a mass migration crisis that has pitted nations and politicians against each other
- The interior minister in Italy's new populist government, Matteo Salvini, refused a port of entry this month to a rescue boat operated by two aid groups that carried 630 people who were picked up while trying to cross the Mediterranean Sea from Libya
Breaking News 0
- Market authorities in Saudi Arabia have introduced a series of reforms in the past 18 months
- MSCI’s Emerging Market index is tracked by about $2 trillion in active and global funds
- A Luis Suaréz goal midway through the first half gave Uruguay a 1-0 win
- Pizzi had spoken passionately about the need for his side to demonstrate a higher level of focus and performance
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.