photos 0 Update
- Rich in natural resources, Greenland gained autonomy from Denmark in 1979 and was granted self-rule in 2009, although Copenhagen retains control of foreign and defense affairs.
- Denmark provides some 3.6 billion kroner (€483 million) in subsidies each year, equivalent to 60 percent of the budget and which would be cut if Greenland opted for full independence.
- Inflation falls to 2.8% in March
- Drag on household consumption from VAT forecast to ease in coming months
- Aleksandr Kogan teaches at Cambridge University
- Kogan was behind the app that allowed consulting firm Cambridge Analytica to farm data
- Both sides shocked more-fancied opposition to reach last four.
- Tremendous atmosphere expected in first leg at Anfield.