- Negotiations between the leading Iraqi political forces to form the biggest parliamentary bloc started immediately after the official results were announced late on Friday.
- The backing of Al-Fattah leaders is essential to nominate the next prime minister and form a strong and stable government.
- The dismantling of the North’s Punggye-ri nuclear test site, where all of its six nuclear bomb test explosions occurred, is expected to happen Thursday or Friday depending on weather
- If North Korea decides to conduct more nuclear tests, it could build a new site or dismantle the existing tunnels at Mount Mantap in a reversible manner
- Left-armer is fit after a knee injury
- “He’s fine, he’s ready to go,” says team coach Mickey Arthur