Breaking News 0
- A source in the government delegation said their side had released the names of 8,200 detainees
- The Houthi militia announced that the names of a total of 15,000 detainees and prisoners had been exchanged
- Arab Parliament expressed its full support for Saudi Arabia against all those who seek to undermine its sovereignty and reputation
- Authorities are building a wall around the city's airport after militants rocketed a helicopter used by the then defense and interior ministers
- The pervasive security, and the great lengths to which the military went to protect the journalists, suggest danger may not be far away
- Last year, issuance of Islamic bonds, or sukuk, reached a record high of $95.7 billion, up from $68 billion in 2016
- Investors from developed markets are more reluctant to park their money in assets from further afield because the returns they can achieve nearer to home are increasing
- Tournament gets under way on Wednesday when Al-Ain take on Team Wellington at home.
- UAE midfielder sure his side can cause a few shocks.
- Pakistan has previously threatened to block Twitter if the company did not remove content its government found offensive
- Pakistan banned Facebook for hosting allegedly blasphemous content for two weeks in 2010 while YouTube was unavailable from 2012 to 2016 over an amateur film about the Prophet Muhammad that led to global riots