- New initiative launched aims to secure food for 10 to 12 million people
- The program was announced by Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabiah, general supervisor of Saudi Arabia's King Salman Centre for Humanitarian Relief and Works
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The king will launch Waad Al-Shamaal, a new city aimed at boosting the country’s mining infrastructure
- The city even has its own special genre of Arabic ballads, recognized across Iraq and beyond
- Tahsin Haddad, who heads the local artists’ syndicate, said he is keen to support public arts across the province
- Morrison singled out Muslim community leaders as having a “special responsibility” to counter “the radical and dangerous ideology of extremist Islam”
- Muslim leaders in Australia are planning to boycott a meeting with Morrison in light of the issue
- Arms giant Rostec is seeing strong demand for its advanced anti-missile systems
- Since Russia’s intervention in Ukraine in 2014, the world’s second-largest arms exporter has been hit by several rounds of sanctions by Washington and EU
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- His arrest involving a student protest for better road safety after a road accident in August had sparked criticism at home and abroad