- The UN is working closely with both sides to ensure the provisions of the Hodeidah agreement are implemented timely and properly
- Residents reported continued skirmishes, mostly at night, on the outskirts of Hodeidah, where thousands of coalition-backed Yemeni troops have massed
- The military said it has placed explosives in the tunnel as part of an open-ended operation to identify and destroy the cross-border passageways
- Israel has called on the international community to impose new sanctions on the Iranian-backed Hezbollah
- Saudi Arabia showed how seriously it is taking international efforts to mitigate the global rise in temperature
- The prime minister told the Saudi Press Agency that “Yemen has received large funds from Saudi Arabia and the UAE"
- He also said any upcoming funds in 2019 should focus on supporting the economy and paying as many salaries as possible
- About 1,000 survivors are thought to be alive today, with about half living in Britain
- In all, about 10,000 children from Germany, Austria, Czechoslovakia and Poland were taken to Britain
- The decision on replacing Ghosn at Nissan is being led by an advisory committee that includes a former Renault executive
- The Japanese company removed Ghosn from his post last month after he was detained on allegations of under-reporting his salary
- Shaqiri braces gives Reds deserved win over United at Anfield.
- Mourinho's men well beaten as Liverpool leapfrog Manchester City ti return to top of the table.
- Facebook deleted Yair Netanyahu’s posts, prompting him to take to Twitter to criticize the social networking giant, calling it a “dictatorship of thought”