- Saudi FM: 'The (Qatari) regime would fall there in less than a week' if US withdraws its protection - in the form of military base
- Qatar should pay for the presence of US military forces in Syria said Saudi Arabia's top diplomat
- The potential investment reflects Saudi Arabia’s continued interest in investing in tech startups outside of the Middle East.
- Dowsett said that the region does still lack innovation and there was more a trend toward “reinvention”.
- The Privatization Program is one of 12 key elements of the Saudi Arabia’s Vision 2030
- The program is aimed at increasing job opportunities for Saudi nationals
- Messi and Ronaldo have won the award for the past ten years
- Salah has emerged as a genuine rival after scoring 43 goals this season