- An IMF team reported that growth was expected to pick up this year and over the medium-term “as reforms take hold.”
- Saudi Finance Minister Mohammed bin Abdullah Al-Jadaan: The statement “confirms the progress made by the Kingdom’s government in implementing economic and structural reforms.”
- The missile was fired towards the Saudi Arabian province of Jazan in the early hours of Thursday
- It was launched from the Houthi strong-hold in the Yemeni province of Saada
- A group of eight Turkish officers escaped to neighbouring Greece after the July 2016 attempted overthrow of President Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- Turkey says they should be extradited because they are "terrorists", but the requests were rejected by the Greek Supreme Court.
- Britain will end its implementation period with the European Union after Brexit in December 2020
- Northern Ireland will be Britain’s only land frontier with the European Union after Brexit
- The Kingdom ranks second in the world for pricing of goods and service
- IMD said that most countries in the Middle East overcame political tensions in the region to experience improvements in their competitiveness
- Rookie Jayson Tatum scored 24 points — his ninth 20-point game of the postseason — and the Celtics held LeBron James to two fourth-quarter points.
- Game 6 is in Cleveland on Friday night, with the decisive seventh game back in Boston on Sunday if necessary.