- The investigators slammed the widespread use of sieges throughout Syria’s seven-year conflict, which has killed more than 350,000 people
- The UN’s Syria commission, set up in 2011 shortly after the civil war began, has repeatedly accused the warring parties of crimes
- A fan named Yousif, who watched the match at the General Sports Authority viewing tent, was happy that the game at least was close this time.
- Saudi Arabia will face off against Egypt, who also lost their opening two group A games against Uruguay and Russia, on June 25.
- Prince William will become on Monday the first British royal to pay an official visit to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Visit comes 70 years after British forces withdrew from the Holy Land leaving behind the divisions that remain to this day
- Bouteflika, who uses a wheelchair, hasn’t yet made known if he’ll run next year, by which time he’ll be 82.
- He has led Algeria since 1999 and won a fourth term in 2014 despite suffering a stroke the previous year.