- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The arsenal included drones, a sniper rifle, roadside bombs disguised as rocks and even a “drone boat” which had been filled with explosives that failed to detonate.
- Equipment used to produce and load fuel for rockets that target Saudi Arabia contained Iranian labels.
- The US has been trying to rally support for projects to rescue Gaza’s economy, which has been weakened by an Israeli-Egyptian blockade, while continuing to isolate Hamas
- Jared Kushner’s team plans stops in Israel, Egypt and Saudi Arabia. No talks with the Palestinians are scheduled, though the Americans have left the door open to meeting with them
- Stoltenberg said NATO hopes to start accession talks with Macedonia at the summit, which will be held in Brussels on July 11 and 12
- The US leader has also complained that the transatlantic defense alliance is more useful for Europe than it is for the United States
- Analysts expect the group to discuss an increase in production of about 1 million barrels a day
- The officials were arriving in Vienna ahead of the official meeting Friday
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.