- UN draft report: 'Assad Government forces and/or affiliated militias continued to use chemical weapons in densely populated civilian areas'.
- The dead showed 'an array of symptoms consistent with exposure to a choking agent'.
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel: Iran’s aggressive tendencies must not only be discussed, but rather we need solutions urgently.
- Germany remained party to the Iran nuclear deal, which lifted sanctions on Tehran in exchange for curbing its atomic program, after US President Donald Trump withdrew from it in May.
Exclusive 0 photos
- Singer-songwriter Tamtam has released a music video to coincide with the day her fellow countrywomen make history
- In an exclusive interview with Arab News, the LA-based musician said she hopes the song inspires women to see that with patience and perseverance anything can happen.
- Opposition fighters have vowed not surrender “an inch” of the territory to Assad, one of their commanders said earlier this week
- Fighting in the southwest has been contained since last year by a “de-escalation” deal agreed by the US and Russia, Bashar Assad’s most powerful ally
- Corporations are under increasing pressure to “walk the walk” on executive behavior with the rise of the #MeToo movement
- The board named Chief Financial Officer Robert Swan as interim CEO
- Saudi Arabia cannot progress from Group A even if they defeat Egypt in their final game on Monday
- Wednesday’s overall performance was much improved, yet a lack of penetrative passing was obvious