- A week after being freed from prison, Malaysia’s former deputy leader has caused a stir by making a pact with his political arch-rival. In an exclusive interview with Arab News, he reveals why
- Mahathir has hinted to reporters that his primeministership could end within one or two years to make way for Anwar to take over the leadership.
- Alexander Lavrentiev relayed Putin’s congratulations to Assad on the capital’s recapture.
- Russia has backed Syria’s government for several decades but intervened militarily in its war in 2015.
- France and Saudi Arabia will co-host an international conference on Yemen in Paris
- More than 10,000 people have been killed in a war that has displaced 3 million internally
- Juan Antonio Pizzi’s side are in Zurich on a three-week training camp
- SAFF have left no stone turned in preparing the team for their first appearance at the finals since 2006