- New initiative launched aims to secure food for 10 to 12 million people
- The program was announced by Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabiah, general supervisor of Saudi Arabia's King Salman Centre for Humanitarian Relief and Works
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The king will launch Waad Al-Shamaal, a new city aimed at boosting the country’s mining infrastructure
- “Sooner or later they will become aware of the futility of their schemes”
- US slapped fresh sanctions on Iran on Tuesday, accusing it of creating a complex web of Russian cut-out companies and Syrian intermediaries to ship oil to Damascus
- hey are accused of breaking laws that forbid people from disturbing religious harmony, and could be jailed for up to five years
- Issues related to race, religion and language are considered sensitive in Malaysia
- The pact will fund around 22,000 projects over five years, as well as generate around 28,000 jobs for the Jordanian youth
- It will also implement special initiatives for women, the youth, and other disadvantaged groups
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- Facebook has stumbled from one mess to another this year
- Zuckerberg defended his company against the broader wave of flak it has taken this year