- Thousands of Gazans were gathered on Friday at various locations along the border in the Gaza Strip, calling for Palestinian refugees to be able to return to their former lands in what is now Israel.
- Israel is accusing the Palestinian movement Hamas of using the protests as cover to carry out violence.
- Earlier this week, Saudi air defenses shot down a previous ballistic missile attack by the Houthis
- The incident happened hours after the coalition warned of a “painful” response if the Houthis mounted new attacks on Saudi Arabia
- The FBI announced the $1m reward this week.
- Tice, 36, is believed to the only American journalist currently held in Syria, one of the most dangerous countries for the news media in recent years.
- Fine the latest in a series of setbacks for US bank
- Federal Reserve in February prohibited lender from growing assets until governance issues addressed
- As a journalist, I don’t think there is any place more interesting in the region than Saudi Arabia: Arab News Editor in Chief
- Arab News will move away from being seen merely as a 'newspaper' to a whole array of new offerings
- The Frenchman revolutionised the game in England across all leagues, not just the Premier League.
- After initial success he found the going tough in the second half of his reign, but will still go down as an all-time great.