- Australia will follow the US and recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital
- Citizens were told to take care while traveling in neighboring Muslim-majority Indonesia
- The agreement between Yemen’s warring parties included the deployment of neutral forces and the establishment of humanitarian corridors.
- Guterres: Consensus has been reached regarding aid delivery to Taiz
- Enrique Iglesias took the stage in an outdoor arena in historic Ad Diriyah
- The cheers were deafening, the excitement electric and the performance magical
- The police fired several rounds of tear gas, as protesters dropped to the ground in coughing fits
- Jordan’s economy has been hit by the fallout from years of conflict in neighboring Syria and Iraq
- Former UK PM told EU leaders they should offer to reform the bloc to make it more attractive for Britain to remain
- He said if parliament can't come up with a deal, the people will need to break the deadlock
- Apple will carry out the software updates at the start of next week to address the concern
- A court found Apple infringed two patents held by the chipmaker and banned sales of older iPhone models
- History-maker backs Ad-Diriyah weekend to inspire more women to get behind the wheel in Saudi Arabia.
- F1 legend Massa set to make his Formula E debut for Wolff's Venturi team.
- A report by the Committee to Protect Journalists said that a near-record number of journalists around the world are behind bars for their work
- The CPJ said there are dozens of reporters missing or kidnapped in the Middle East and North Africa