- New initiative launched aims to secure food for 10 to 12 million people
- The program was announced by Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabiah, general supervisor of Saudi Arabia's King Salman Centre for Humanitarian Relief and Works
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The Wadi Al-Disah Development Project will promote economic diversification and create investment opportunities for the private sector
- UNESCO said that in the two years since the adoption of the New York Declaration for Refugees and Migrants in 2016, refugees have missed a combined 1.5 billion days of school
- The full membership of the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons voted 99 to 27 in favor of passing an increased budget for 2019, which will partly fund the Western-backed new powers, and rejected proposals by Russia and Iran aimed at block
- Russia is accused of attacking an ex-spy, Sergei Skripal, in Britain
- The 22-year lease agreement announced on Tuesday will see UAE-based SirajPower initially deliver 15MW-worth of panels to Jafza
- The deal forms part of DP World’s solar program which aims to ramp up use of sustainable and environmentally friendly energy sources across its facilities
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- Several prominent Indians accused Jack Dorsey of ‘hate mongering’ against Brahmins
- Twitter India said the poster was handed to Dorsey by a Dalit activist