photos 0 Update
- Lebanon's independent Sabaa party talks about exploitation of positions and money.
- Several young men from the Sabaa party demonstrated on Tuesday outside the Ministry of Interior.
- The once-feared Bosnian Serb leader is urging the judges to throw out his 2016 conviction for war crimes and genocide.
- He was found guilty of 10 charges, including genocide in the 1995 Srebrenica massacre — Europe’s worst bloodshed since World War II.
- Col Joseph Emanuel Hall, defense attaché at the US embassy in Islamabad, killed a Pakistani national, Atiq Baig, when he jumped a red light in his SUV and crashed into the motorbike.
- Placing the US diplomat’s name on exit control list will entail a lengthy procedure, Deputy Attorney General tells the court.
- Aleksandr Kogan teaches at Cambridge University
- Kogan was behind the app that allowed consulting firm Cambridge Analytica to farm data
- Both sides shocked more-fancied opposition to reach last four.
- Tremendous atmosphere expected in first leg at Anfield.