- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
- The missile was intercepted at 5:43 p.m over the city of Khamis Mushayt
- Lebanon is the world’s third-most indebted nation with a debt-to-GDP ratio of more than 150 percent
- Following May’s election, Lebanon is being run by a caretaker government
- The scenic lake, with an area of about 1,145 square km (450 square miles), has an island in the middle where tourists visit, from which ferries run back and forth
- Ferry accidents are common in Indonesia, a vast archipelago, especially during the Islamic holiday of Eid Al-Fitr
- Analysts expect the group to discuss an increase in production of about 1 million barrels a day
- The officials were arriving in Vienna ahead of the official meeting Friday
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.