- New initiative launched aims to secure food for 10 to 12 million people
- The program was announced by Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al-Rabiah, general supervisor of Saudi Arabia's King Salman Centre for Humanitarian Relief and Works
- The suicide bomber was able to sneak into a wedding hall in Kabul where hundreds of religious scholars and clerics had gathered
- No one immediately claimed the attack, but both the Taliban and a local Daesh affiliate have targeted religious scholars before
- The Wadi Al-Disah Development Project will promote economic diversification and create investment opportunities for the private sector
- The US quit talks on the pact last December
- Its final text was agreed in July after 18 months of negotiations and lays out 23 objectives to open up legal migration
- Head of equity research at Exotix Capital Hasnain Malik: Investors familiar with the Gulf fully expect debt issuance by governments and their related enterprises to increase
- Hasnain Malik: The generally very strong financial position of sovereigns in the Gulf and their defensible exchange rates has provided a relative haven for global fixed income investors
- Saints once again show why they are serious Super Bowl contenders.
- Unlucky Alex Smith suffers a horror injury.
- Several prominent Indians accused Jack Dorsey of ‘hate mongering’ against Brahmins
- Twitter India said the poster was handed to Dorsey by a Dalit activist