- Britain circulated the draft to the 14 other council members
- The proposed resolution would significantly ratchet up the pressure to find a negotiated settlement in Yemen
- Al-Maliki said the UN envoy to Yemen Martin Griffiths had praised the coalition’s desire to reach an agreement in the conflict
- Al-Maliki said the Iranian-backed militia continues to commit violations and ignore international law
- The ministers said technical work could now start on an EU-wide asset freeze on two Iranians and the Iranian intelligence service
- In March, Britain, France and Germany proposed to sanction Iran over its development of ballistic missiles and its role in Syria’s war
- US crude stockpiles have grown for eight straight weeks, and data last week showed inventories swelled by the most in more than a year
- A trade dispute between the US and China is one reason investors are a lot warier about the outlook for oil demand growth next year
- AFC Technical Director Andy Roxburgh backs Saudi side to get out their Asian Cup group.
- The Scot, however, warns Green Falcon stars they need to spread their wings to ensure longer-term success.
- Acosta’s credentials were revoked after Trump denounced him as a “rude, terrible person” during a Nov. 7 news conference
- CNN challenged the move in court and on Friday won a ruling that temporarily reinstated Acosta