- Saada does not belong to Houthis, say tribal chiefs
- Iran accused of trying to drive a wedge between Arab countries using its Houthi proxies
- It was not immediately clear whether the strikes were carried out by the regime or its Russian ally
- More than 350,000 people have been killed and millions displaced by Syria’s war since it started in 2011
- The forum urged all Afghan factions to halt the fighting and work toward “reconciliation between brothers
- China’s Belt and Road initiative will link the interests of China and Arab countries
- The deal provides for the total evacuation of residents in the two towns, which are besieged by the rebels
- Airstrikes killed 14 civilians in Ain Al-Tina village on Quneitra’s border with Daraa
- The US media on Monday, citing anonymous US officials, reported that Washington was keen to hold direct talks with the Taliban.
- Secretary of State Michael Pompeo visited Afghanistan last week to reinforce US support for the talks.
- Airbus acquired a majority stake in the C-Series program in October officially rebranding it in April to the A220
- The US low-cost carrier JetBlue last week became the first purchaser of the aircraft since its rebrand
- This was Root’s second unbeaten century in successive innings
- Joe Root became England’s leading one-day international century-maker
- Social media accounts and blogs with more than 5,000 followers on sites such as Twitter and Facebook will be treated as media outlets
- The media council will supervise the law and take action against violations