- The military said it has placed explosives in the tunnel as part of an open-ended operation to identify and destroy the cross-border passageways
- Israel has called on the international community to impose new sanctions on the Iranian-backed Hezbollah
- Daesh lost nearly all the territory it once held in Syria last year in separate offensives by the US-backed SDF on the one hand, and the Russian-backed Syrian army on the other
- Copies of the Qur’an in Braille along with other religious booklets are available, as are on-site specialists to help pilgrims during prayer times and guide them through the mosque sites
- “The political prisoner Vahid Sayyadi Nasiri, on hunger strike since October 13, 2018"
- The explosion occurred in Sapporo, the capital city of Japan’s northern main island of Hokkaido
- Police said 41 people were injured, most of them mildly, though one was in serious condition
- Oil Minister Mohammed bin Hamad Al-Rumhi signed the agreement covering concession 51 with Occidental Oman
- Nathan Lyon bullish about the Baggy Greens chances of levelling the series.
- Another Virat Kohli masterclass not enough to get India on level terms with hosts after the first innings.
- Confidencial’s front door was sealed with tape following the raid. Police seized work equipment and documents