- Egeland: Russia, Turkey ‘still working out deal on demilitarized buffer zone’
- Russia stressed it would continue operating against fighters it identifies as terrorists
- The Arab group at the UN thanked the 8 EU nations that opposed Israel’s planned demolition
- UN Special Coordinator for the Middle East Peace also condemned the continued demolition and confiscation of Palestinian-owned buildings by Israel
- Britain is due to leave the EU on March 29, yet little is clear
- Some rebels have vowed to vote against a possible Brexit deal
- The dollar has been lifted by a stronger-than-expected US economy, the world’s largest
- A stronger greenback makes the purchase of dollar-denominated international commodities more expensive for holders of other currencies
- Pakistan coach wants improved performance when side next face big rivals India on Sunday in the UAE.
- Asia Cup now down to Super Four stage.
- It charges that job ads on Facebook targeted male users only
- Facebook lets advertisers target ads on the basis of gender and age, which is against the law in America