- The Saudi-led coalition spokesperson Col. Turki Al-Malki stated on Saturday that a four-year old baby girl named Jamilah had been rescued
- The Joint Forces of the Coalition, represented by its Child Protection Unit, provided necessary medical care for the child
- Mariam Hamidaddin was one of 11 women from Europe and the Middle East taking part in the recent Women’s Euro-Arabian Polar Expedition, an initiative aimed to foster greater dialogue and inspire women to push their limits and fulfill their ambitions.
- Two weeks later and Hamidaddin still could not feel her fingertips. She struggles to cut a steak and needs help to tie her shoelaces. Medics say it could be months or even years before she fully recovers.
- Fund manager notes "interesting parralels" between economic development in China and Saudi Arabia
- Such programs likely to attract foreign investors as Saudi markets open up
- The Spanish master won the Rome Masters for the eighth time on Sunday
- German second seed Zverev was 3-1 up in the decider before two rain stoppages halted his momentum