- The missile was fired from the Yemeni city of Saadah, targeting residential areas occupied by civilians.
- Houthi militia fired the missile at the city of Jazan in Saudi Arabia.
- His appointments during the three days include a series of high-level meetings with his Emirati counterparts
- The UAE and China established diplomatic relations in November 1984
- The program will start this autumn with the last unit to be delivered by 2022
- The contract will generate 6,000 direct and indirect jobs for five years
- Analysts say cricket star and opposition candidate Imran Khan enjoys the backing of military, which has ruled Pakistan directly and indirectly for most of its 71-year history.
- The spokesman for the Pakistan Muslim League party said the party will win the vote if the elections are not rigged.
- ‘Ride-sharing is prohibited by law in Japan. I can’t believe there is still such a stupid country’
- SoftBank and its nearly $100 billion Vision Fund have invested in ride-sharing firms Uber, Didi, Ola and Grab, as well as in other technology companies
- Moroccan winger agrees to join Al-Nassr
- Amrabat used to wash dishes and make desserts for a living
- Four new websites will be created under The Independent branding
- The sites will be operated by the Saudi Research and Marketing Group