- The shooter was believed to be a 29-year-old from the city who was set to be arrested on Tuesday morning
- A source in the government delegation said their side had released the names of 8,200 detainees
- The Houthi militia announced that the names of a total of 15,000 detainees and prisoners had been exchanged
- The first phase is scheduled for completion by 2021
- SPARK will localize more than 300 new industrial services and facilities and will have specialized training centers to cater to the huge influx of manpower
- Authorities are building a wall around the city's airport after militants rocketed a helicopter used by the then defense and interior ministers
- The pervasive security, and the great lengths to which the military went to protect the journalists, suggest danger may not be far away
- The Whites, who had only been married 10 days, didn’t have any money on them but told Braziel they could get him some and they started walking back to their truck
- Das — a high-profile backer of Modi’s controversial 2016 move to scrap high-value currency notes, known as demonetization
- Tournament gets under way on Wednesday when Al-Ain take on Team Wellington at home.
- UAE midfielder sure his side can cause a few shocks.
- Their trial was widely regarded as a sham — and punishment for reporting on the September 2017 massacre in Inn Din village led by Myanmar security forces