- WFP warehouse in Hodeidah turned into a "military barracks"
- Minister says thousands of families caught in crossfire
- Khan received 176 votes in the 342-seat National Assembly; Shehbaz Sharif of Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PMLN), garnered 96 votes
- Pakistan People’s Party with 54 seats backed out of supporting opposition's candidate Shabaz sharif , weakening the position of the PML-N, which has 81 seats
- Facilities have been provided for 151 media institutions and 27 international networks
- Six official broadcasts and broadcasts in 10 languages will provide news bulletins and daily programs on Hajj
- The collapse of the Morandi bridge, a decades-old viaduct that crumbled in a storm on Tuesday killing at least 38 people, has stunned and angered the country
- According to La Stampa newspaper, the families of 17 victims have refused to take part in the state funeral, while a further seven have yet to decide whether they will attend
- Western sanctions imposed in 2014 over Russia’s annexation of Crimea have already made it extremely hard for many state oil firms such as Rosneft to borrow abroad
- Russian gas exporting monopoly Gazprom has maintained its output since 2014 and actually increased exports to Europe to an all-time high in 2017
- New boss Jorge Jesus to give start to new star signing after $17 million move from Al-Ain last week.
- Al-Hilal coach keen to put on a good show in London and start season with silverware against Al-Ittihad.
- Hundreds of employees have called on the company to provide more “transparency, oversight and accountability
- Employees have asked Google to create an ethics review group with rank-and-file workers, appoint ombudspeople to provide independent review and internally publish assessments of projects