- The Saudi-led coalition spokesperson Col. Turki Al-Malki stated on Saturday that a four-year old baby girl named Jamilah had been rescued
- The Joint Forces of the Coalition, represented by its Child Protection Unit, provided necessary medical care for the child
- Mariam Hamidaddin was one of 11 women from Europe and the Middle East taking part in the recent Women’s Euro-Arabian Polar Expedition, an initiative aimed to foster greater dialogue and inspire women to push their limits and fulfill their ambitions.
- Two weeks later and Hamidaddin still could not feel her fingertips. She struggles to cut a steak and needs help to tie her shoelaces. Medics say it could be months or even years before she fully recovers.
- All four were members of the previous Catalonia government and removed by Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy following an illegal declaration of independence by regional lawmakers in October
- New Catalan leader Quim Torra named Jordi Turull and Josep Rull, who are both in pre-trial detention
- The Saudi index was little changed, while the Dubai index closed up 0.2 percent
- Shares in Saudi oil and gas and petrochemical companies were mostly down
- Squad of 28 to be based in Zurich
- Friendlies on the horizon against Italy and Peru