- The BBC reported that spray cans were found near the bodies of the men, believed to be aged in their 20s, on the busy trainline near Loughborough Junction station.
- Superintendent Matthew Allingham confirmed the men were not railway employees and that officers were investigating the possibility they might have been graffiti artists.
- Tariffs proposed for crude oil, coal and other energy projects.
- China is the largest Asian customer for US crude.
- Harry Kane came to the rescue with two goals, the second a dramatic injury-time winner
- England had started brightly in a blur of passing and movement and could have been two goals up inside the first four minutes
- The federation called on FIFA in its complaint to take severe sanctions against the Qatari channel and to abolish the rights granted to the network.
- Some of the biggest names in Arab sport have signed a petition to protest against the “politicization” of World Cup coverage by the Qatar-owned broadcaster.