- Muhammad bin Abdul Karim Al-Issa started his visit by meeting with Lebanon’s Grand Mufti Sheikh Abdullatif Durian
- The secretary-general of the Muslim World League (MWL) met with several religious leaders during his official visit to Lebanon
- Netanyahu and El-Sisi met in public for the first time in 2017
- Netanyahu travels to New York on Tuesday and will also meet with US President Donald Trump
- US-imposed sanctions sanctions iare making trade with Iran increasingly difficult for European companies - such as Volvo
- US is renewing sanctions on Iran after withdrawing from a nuclear deal forged in 2015 between Tehran and world powers
- Saudi has huge opportunities and is expected to become a significant box office market worth $1 billion (SR3.75 billion)
- French champions again in the spotlight over possible financial fair play irregularities.
- n June, UEFA’s Club Financial Control Body (CFCB) closed its investigation only to re-open it just a month later.
- Sirius XM charges users monthly subscription fees while Pandora offers free music streaming
- The transaction is being carried out entirely through an exchange of shares