- Yemeni army said it has blocked the road linking Hodeidah to the capital Sanaa.
- The Saudi-led coalition entered the main compound of Yemen’s Hodeidah airport earlier.
- Iran spends millions annually to fund militias in Iraq, Lebanon and Yemen.
- US Ambassador Haley: Iran spends over $6 billion annually to keep the Assad regime in Syria afloat
Breaking News 0
- The missile was intercepted at 5:43 p.m over the city of Khamis Mushayt
- Donald Trump: “When you prosecute the parents for coming in illegally, which should happen, you have to take the children away.”
- A chorus of critics — rights groups, Christian evangelicals, former US first ladies and some within the president’s own Republican party — are demanding an immediate end to the family separations.
- Analysts expect the group to discuss an increase in production of about 1 million barrels a day
- The officials were arriving in Vienna ahead of the official meeting Friday
- Broadcast of political messages in coverage forbidden, analyst confirms.
- Saudi football federation urges FIFA to sanction the Doha-owned channel.