Update 0 photos
- The arrival was heavy on pomp, with nearly 500 US service-members from all five military branches participating in the ceremonial welcome.
- Pomp and ceremony aside, Trump and Macron disagree on some fundamental issues. A prime dividing point is the multinational Iran nuclear deal.
- Saudi FM: 'The (Qatari) regime would fall there in less than a week' if US withdraws its protection - in the form of military base
- Qatar should pay for the presence of US military forces in Syria said Saudi Arabia's top diplomat
- Lebanon's independent Sabaa party talks about exploitation of positions and money.
- Several young men from the Sabaa party demonstrated on Tuesday outside the Ministry of Interior.
- Some groups called for "dictator" Ortega and his wife to step down, yelling "Out! Out!"
- Mass street protests are rare in Nicaragua, where the army maintains a very tight grip on public order.
- Local US authorities pushing back against bitcoin miners as power prices rise
- Firms insist they bring revenue, investment and talent to mining locations
- Aleksandr Kogan teaches at Cambridge University
- Kogan was behind the app that allowed consulting firm Cambridge Analytica to farm data
- Panathinaikos players went on strike earlier this month over unpaid wages, and had also been hit with a three-point deduction by the Greek Super League over outstanding debts owed to former defender Jens Wemmer.
- The 20-time Greek champions have a rich heritage in Europe, having lost the 1971 European Cup final to Ajax before semifinal defeats by Liverpool in 1985 and Ajax in 1996.