- Gulf Arab economies will probably enjoy their best environment for growth since the oil price crash
- Many economists do not expect oil prices to keep rising in the long term
- Sources confirm death of police chief Raziq in targeted attack
- Militant group claims responsibility for incident
- Hamas, which has ruled Gaza for a decade, issued a joint statement with its ally Islamic Jihad publicly disavowing the rocket fire
- The risk of a new war, whether through miscalculation or design, remained
- Europe’s newest independent state which relies on NATO troops for its protection, voted to set up a 5,000-strong national army
- The landlocked Balkan territory of 1.8 million, which declared independence in 2008, is still guarded by 4,000 stationed NATO troops
- This is the third such project in China that Saudi Aramco has set its sight on
- Last month, Saudi Aramco signed a long-term deal with the Zhejiang project’s operator Zhejiang Rongsheng to supply crude oil
- Lebanon have made it to their first Asian Cup since 2000 and are up to 77th in world rankings.
- Oumari feels the Cedars have what it takes to upset a few of the big guns.
- Days after the surprise victory of President Donald Trump, CEO Mark Zuckerberg brushed off assertions that the outcome had been influenced by fictional news stories on Facebook
- Facebook offered reporters a peek into the war room to show off its improved ability to prevent foreign interference in the upcoming US midterm elections