- Saudi Arabia’s air defense forces intercepted a ballistic missile launched by the Iran-backed Houthi militia targeting Jazan early Monday morning
- This is not the first incident where the Houthis have targeted civilian areas in Saudi Arabia
- The meeting was attended by coordinating councils for trips from Makkah and the Makkah Development Authority at the ministry headquarters.
- Several approved projects were discussed during the meeting, including the expansion of bridge 62 Souq Al Arab over Wadi Arna, west of Arafat, and linking it to the existing northern pedestrian route No. 6.
- American, William Brinson Ball, 39, pleaded guilty to attempting to solicit sex with a minor and possession of child pornography
- On his arrest on Feb. 15, he was found to have items for the child, as well as condoms and lubricant
- The justices will hear an appeal by the villagers of a lower court ruling that the International Finance Corp.
- The plant’s construction and operations did not comply with the environmental plan set out for the project.
- French energy company Total says it is looking to expand its search for natural gas off Cyprus’ south coast
- Total is partners with Eni to search for oil and gas in two other areas off Cyprus
- 2018 debacle – eight losses in 14 games – follows on the heels of a 2017 season where they won just three matches
- Bangalore, both in terms of recruitment and on-field execution, were well off the pace in this year's IPL