- The US has warned Damascus it will take “firm” action if the regime of Bashar Assad violates a cease-fire deal
- Syrian regime and allied forces on Monday retook the Yarmuk area in southern Damascus, giving President Bashar Assad full control of the capital and its surroundings for the first time since 2012
- The objective of the dialogue was clear: “That each of the two parties maintain their religious identity yet coexist peacefully,” Al-Mousa said
- The White Helmets said armed men stormed the Al-Hader center in a pre-dawn attack and fired on the first responders inside.
- Four volunteers were killed on the spot and a fifth died later in hospital.
- Marcelo will have to find a way to stop Salah
- Ronaldo will come up against the mountainous van Dijk