- 15 ambassadors will join Secretary-General Antonio Guterres for the secluded getaway in a country setting.
- The three-day retreat will begin on Friday.
- The University of Tehran's seismology center said the epicenter of the earthquake was in the sparsely populated Kaki region, around 80 kilometres from the Bushehr plant
- Bushehr has a 1,000 megawatt reactor built by Russia that became operational in 2011 and reached full capacity the following year
- One rocket hit an Airbus 320 and others struck the arrivals hall at Tripoli’s Mitiga airport.
- A security group that controls the airport alligned to Libya’s government said the rockets were fired by men loyal to a militia leader known as Bashir “the Cow.”
- The proposed inspections would have cost $170 per engine for two hours of labor
- Southwest Airlines Chairman and CEO Gary Kelly explained the airline’s maintenance procedures in a 59-second video posted to Twitter
- As a journalist, I don’t think there is any place more interesting in the region than Saudi Arabia: Arab News Editor in Chief
- Arab News will move away from being seen merely as a 'newspaper' to a whole array of new offerings
- Al-Hilal won their 15th top-flight title this season.
- Big summer for Saudi Arabia football with the Green Falcons at the World Cup.