- Of the total arrested, 931,069 were violators of residential regulations, 218,897 for flouting labor laws and 102,000 tried to gain entry into the Kingdom illegally.
- The crackdown started on November 16 last year and ended on June 14.
- The diversity of events the municipality provided this year offered plenty of choice to the capital’s residents and visitors.
- The garden of King Fahd Library which received visitors over the three days of Eid witnessed interactive and entertainment shows.
- Mufti said that her party would continue to seek dialogue and reconciliation in the state
- A divide between the partners was visible even last month when New Delhi announced the cease-fire
- Analysts expect the group to discuss an increase in production of about 1 million barrels a day
- The officials were arriving in Vienna ahead of the official meeting Friday
- Egypt are counting on the return of Mohamed Salah on Tuesday as they face Russia
- The Liverpool wizard missed his team’s 1-0 defeat to Uruguay on Friday