- Saudi Arabia and the UAE are providing the port of Aden with support in order to increase relief aid imports to Yemen,
- They have provided cranes for the port in order to increase the volume of relief and commercial imports
- Amnesty reported Daesh fighters burnt or chopped down orchards, sabotaged wells and stole or destroyed vital farming equipment
- The extremists seized control of much of northern Iraq in the summer of 2014
- Two local heroes to take to the track in the first-ever Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY contest for production-based electric cars
- Ahmed Bin Khanen and Bandar Alesayi of the Saudi Racing team will be among the first drivers to test Ad Diriyah track
- The move is likely to please pro-settler members of Netanyahu’s right-wing coalition while angering Palestinians
- Some 500,000 Israelis live in the West Bank and East Jerusalem, areas that are also home to more than 2.6 million Palestinians
- Apple Inc. said it would spend $1 billion to build a second campus in Austin, Texas
- Apple will also set up sites in Seattle, San Diego and Culver City, California
- History-maker backs Ad-Diriyah weekend to inspire more women to get behind the wheel in Saudi Arabia.
- F1 legend Massa set to make his Formula E debut for Wolff's Venturi team.
- A report by the Committee to Protect Journalists said that a near-record number of journalists around the world are behind bars for their work
- The CPJ said there are dozens of reporters missing or kidnapped in the Middle East and North Africa