- Col. Turki Al-Maliki: Houthi militia have launched more than 125 ballistic missiles towards Saudi Arabia's territories.
- Most of the missiles were intercepted by Saudi Arabia's air defence systems.
- 253 schools will open their doors to students: governor
- The school buildings would serve 206,465 male and female students at all stages of schooling with 5,899 classrooms
- Total relief provided by the Kingdom since the war began now stands at about $1billion
- Latest package announced by Foreign Minister Adel bin Ahmed Al-Jubeir at conference in Brussels
- Israel defense minister vowed to strike if Israel was attacked by Iran
- Lieberman visited Washington to meet US National Security Adviser John Bolton about 'Iranian expansionism'
- OPCW is investigating possible use of chemical weapons in an April 7 attack
- UK ambassador to OPCW says briefing arranged by Russia and Syria on the OPCW’s premises was a 'stunt'
- James' 3-pointer buzzer beater puts Cavaliers within one victory of advancing in the Eastern Conference playoffs
- James finished with 44 points, 10 rebounds, eight assists.