- UAE forces destroyed the two boats that were targeting a commercial oil tanker, while two other Houthi boats escaped the report added
- No specific details were given on the tanker, or if it had been damaged
- Negotiations between the leading Iraqi political forces to form the biggest parliamentary bloc started immediately after the official results were announced late on Friday.
- The backing of Al-Fattah leaders is essential to nominate the next prime minister and form a strong and stable government.
- Alexander Lavrentiev relayed Putin’s congratulations to Assad on the capital’s recapture.
- Russia has backed Syria’s government for several decades but intervened militarily in its war in 2015.
- A week after being freed from prison, Malaysia’s former deputy leader has caused a stir by making a pact with his political arch-rival. In an exclusive interview with Arab News, he reveals why
- Mahathir has hinted to reporters that his primeministership could end within one or two years to make way for Anwar to take over the leadership.
- Juan Antonio Pizzi’s side are in Zurich on a three-week training camp
- SAFF have left no stone turned in preparing the team for their first appearance at the finals since 2006