- The plan involves sending specialized medical teams to the port city
- The army took control of Hodeidah’s airport on Saturday
- There has been criticism of the truce, during which the Taliban freely entered cities.
- The government-appointed High Peace Council (HPC) said it had been in direct contact with Taliban leaders since the truce began.
- The attacks targeted two Hamas military sites and a munitions manufacturing site
- “Fire balloons” and kites carrying flammable material have become symbols of the Palestinian border protests in recent months
- Both the Afghan government and the militants declared temporary cease-fires for the end-of-Ramadan Eid Al-Fitr holiday
- The Taliban cease-fire ended on Sunday. The government extended its cease-fire with the Taliban, which had been due to end on Wednesday, June 20, by 10 days
- $2 trillion in global emerging market funds
- Saudi bluechips set to gain from inflows
- Besides Brazil and Germany, Argentina were held to a 1-1 draw by Iceland on Saturday and Spain and Portugal played to a 3-3 draw on Friday.
- Rights groups frequently film Israeli soldiers on duty in the occupied West Bank, documentation the organizations say is necessary to expose abuse by the military
- A ministerial committee which oversees legislation voted to approve the bill on Sunday